FREE Products and Services with every Domain
Choose from a wide range of domain extensions (for eg., .com, .in, .net, etc) which match your business name, goal, idea.
Feature of our domain
Get two 100 MB personalized email accounts with anti-spam and virus protection.
Domain forwarding lets you automatically direct your website visitors to a different place on the web.
Easy-to-use Control Panel
Manage your domain name, renew your order and make the most of your purchase with our intuitive control panel.
Manage your DNS records, email accounts, sub domains, aliases, FTP and more.
Domain Theft Protection
Enabling theft protection for your domain name will protect your domain from being transferred out accidentally or without your permission.
Email Forwarding enables you to automatically forward/route all the incoming emails from an account to another chosen destination account.
Frequently Asked Questions
A domain name enables your customers to access your website through the World Wide Web.
A domain name serves as a distinct identity on the world wide web. If you would like to promote yourself, take your business online, etc. a domain name is a must
The domain name (website name) that you choose for your website is imperative because it is how you will establish your online business and brand… Here is the few tips for taking your desire domain name.
- Choose A Domain That Best Describes Your Business, So Your Customers Can Easily Find You.
- If Your Business Has A Lengthy Name You Can Use The Initials Of Your Company’s Name.
- Your Domain Name Should Be Attractive To Catch The Attention Of Your Visitors.
- Your Domain Name Should Be Short Enough To Remember.
- Also, You Should Have A Few Backup Names Picked Out Just In Case Your Favourite Name Is Already Taken.
Not happy with your current domain registrar? Or do you just want to have your domain and hosting all in the same place? Then, you will want to transfer your domain
For transferring your domain from some other vendor to Hosting Centre, you need to follow these steps :
Verify That The Domain Name Is Eligible For Transfer ….
- The Initial Registration Of The Domain Name Should Be At Least 60 Days Ago
- The Domain Name Is Not On Hold With Your Current Registrar
Disable WHOIS Privacy Protection Tool Or Private Registration For Your Domain.
- Verify You Have Access To The Email Within The Domain’s WHOIS Administrative Contact.
- Unlock Your Domain – Remove The Registrar Lock You May Have Set For Added Security.
- Obtain The EPP Code (Transfer Authorization Code) From The Current Registrar.
- Contact And Provide Us With Your EPP Code Or Log Into Your Account To Submit Your Code To Initiate Your Transfer
- The Email Will Be Sent To The Administrative Contact On Your Domain’s WHOIS. This May Take A Few Hours To Arrive (And Please Be Sure To Check Your Spam Folders Just In Case). If You Have Not Received This Within A Few Hours Of Your Initial Request, Please Contact Support For Assistance.
Domain Privacy Protection hides the domain registrant’s personal information from the public WHOIS database
The contact information for all domain owners is available in the WHOIS directory. You can protect your personal information by opting for Hosting Centre Domain Privacy Protection. We hide your information from public view by replacing it with ours, protecting you from spam and identity theft
Yes you can register a domain name for a website before hosting it. … Yes you can purchase your domain name without hosting the server.
Once you have chosen the perfect domain name, then the domain name registration process is as easy as the following:
- Initiate The Process By Entering Your Preferred Domain Name On The Registration Form. Once Entered, A WHOIS Search Will Be Performed To Make Sure That Your Name Is Available. If It Is Not, You Will Need To Enter Your Backup Names Until You Arrive At One That Is Available.
- Next, You Will Need To Configure The Domain Names In Your Shopping Cart By Simply Selecting The Add-On Services You Would Like, Providing Required Information For Them And Defining The Name Servers That You Will Use.
- To Fully Complete The Process You Will Enter Your Payment Information. Make Sure That You Have Your Credit Card Handy At The Time Of Registration, Because There Is No Guarantee That Your Name Will Still Be Available If You Delay The Registration Process.