Looking to start your own blog, but don’t know where to start? Beginners to blogging have it tough, and often find it difficult to choose the best web hosting option. Today we will make it a little easier for you by going over some of the most popular options.
Shared hosting is the cheapest option to host a website. It caters to the common needs of different types of websites for a very low price – whether they are powered by WordPress or not.But choosing WordPress hosting over shared hosting for your needs can improve your SEO and increase sales. There are many types of WordPress hosting options available such as Free, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and Managed WordPress hosting.
When you are a beginner to blogging, shared WordPress hosting is the best choice. WordPress is a very popular blogging platform. It’s popularity is due to its ease of use.
Some additional advantages of shared WordPress Web Hosting:
- WordPress can be used as a powerful website creation tool or Content Management System.
- Huge cost advantage because the maintenance fees of the server is shared by thousands of websites.
- WordPress has literally thousands of themes to choose from. Most of these are free and can be completely customized and installed quickly.
- Competition in this field has led to improvements in technology. Most companies offer shared WordPress web hosting with easy to use admin panel like cPanel, Fantastico, etc.
- Highly skilled professionals employed by good hosting companies allows you to peacefully concentrate on your business and not worry about maintenance and uptimes.
- Good hosts also offer multiple services, so as your site grow you can upgrade without any hassle.
WordPress is one of the best blogging platforms available in the market. Choosing a shared host for your WordPress website is a really big decision to make as a beginner. But if you choose a reliable company with lots of expertise with WordPress, you can’t go wrong. Do write back and let us know your first platform as a blogger. Look forward to seeing your comments below.