COVID-19 is pushing companies to rapidly operate in new ways, and systems resilience is being tested as never before. As businesses juggle a range of new systems priorities and challenges― business continuity risks, sudden changes in volume, real-time decision-making, workforce productivity, security risks―leaders must act quickly to address immediate systems resilience issues and lay a foundation for the future.
We at HostingCentre providing our solutions and support to our customer keeping the things normal as before as much as possible. We are serving with our solutions and trying to support our customer as much as we can at this challenging time of covid-19.
We are serving our clients with the following HOSTING Solutions:
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) Solution – is an IT infrastructure management, software consultancy and staff augmentation organization with a vision to provide best-in-class solutions and services in the field of Information Technology. We provide end-to-end IT services and solutions to help clients leverage leading-edge technologies for business improvement. Based on a match between your business needs and our core competencies, we provide service excellence to our clients. We respond efficiently and effectively to your business challenges through a strategic model that revolves around our core expertise in technologies. Our extensive technical depth and operational experience are hallmarks of our success. Our Customer Support Engineers are Energetic, Experienced and focused on Total Customer Satisfaction, with a strong dedication towards their work. ‘VPN Services lays great importance on maintaining a vast resource pool, which it taps to provide IT solutions & consulting services to its clients.
- Reseller Hosting: Reseller Hosting empowers you to make sub-plans inside the Disk Space and Bandwidth distributed with your primary hosting plan. You can utilize the given panel to make custom plans for your customers. Panel is a renowned device that enables managerial access to the back end of cPanel/Plesk. Every one of our Reseller Hosting bundles are overseen through Plesk/Cpanel. You can make plans/packages, dispense data transmission substantially more with Plesk. What is the customer charging arrangement offered with your Reseller Hosting? That you can decide according to your customers. Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting wherein the record proprietor can utilize his or her designated hard drive space and transfer speed to have sites for the benefit of outsiders. The reseller hosting buys the host’s administrations in discount and afterward pitches them to clients, conceivably for a benefit
- Shared Hosting: On a shared server you share space with other users. It is the equivalent of doing your business at a farmer’s market, meaning that you have some restrictions and what you do may affect others and vice versa. However, it is cheaper than a dedicated server and everything you need for a small business website is included in the plan. The price of a shared hosting plan is very affordable and may vary between $5 and $15 with the good providers.
- VPS – Virtual Private Server is a hybrid of dedicated and shared servers, but you can also look at it as a higher class of shared server. It is equivalent of having your business in a mall. Unlike shared servers, where you share all of the resources, a VPS is divided into sections and each website resides within its assigned section. Each section is separated and they act independently of one another. Pricing is somewhere in between dedicated and shared hosting (from $15 to $100) and might be a good solution if you run a high traffic website.
- Dedicated servers are the easiest to explain. They are, as their name says, dedicated. It is a physical server that you do not share with anyone else and no one else has access to. You can host one or more websites; it is up to you. It is the equivalent of having your own business on your own piece of land. They are the most powerful option, you can do virtually anything, but also the most expensive option, ranging from $50 to $2,000 per month. Unlike the other options you will need to have some IT skills, or hire someone who has them, because everything you do with your website is up to you.
- Business Email – Our Business Email Hosting Solution is dedicated to Businesses for whom mailing is critical. This Business Mail solution enables your organization to reap the benefits without the high costs associated with implementation and maintenance of an in-house system
- G-suit (Google Business Email Solution) – Transform your working – get professional business tools like email, online storage, video meetings and more. G Suite is a productivity Suite on Cloud that helps your team connect and get work done from anywhere anytime on any device. Work the way you live!
- SSL Certificates – We propounded the need for a standardized and stringent validation process for issuing SSL credentials, with a focus on making websites’ trust elements more conspicuous. Comodo pioneered the founding of the CA/Browser Forum to establish identity validation standards and create the Extended Validation SSL Certificate which displays a green browser address bar in addition to a padlock on SSL-secured web pages.
Find our 8 steps that we have focusing to maintain our business continuity during COVID-19.
- Communication and Preparation among the team members
- Ensuring safety of employees and family member
- Smart use of digital lifestyle
- Monitoring the situation
- Flexible Shift Timings
- Reviewing HR practices and policies
- Establishing a communication program between employer and employee
- Reconsidering the security factor and backups