How do I connect to an SFTP server with FileZilla?
- Open FileZilla
- Enter the address of the server in the field Host, located in the Quickconnect bar.
- (sftp://ipaddress - make sure to enter sftp to connect securely via SFTP)
- Enter your username
- (example.com - keep it lowercase and without "www.")
- Enter your password
- (the one you chose for SSH in your Control Panel)
- Enter the port number.
- (port 22 for SFTP) Use ssh port number.
- Click on Quickconnect or press Enter to connect to the server.
- Click OK when you get a warning about an unknown host key.
Note: Remember to replace example.com with your own domain.