Create Mssql database and database user in MSP Panel on Windows server.
1. Login to MSP Panel. MSP Panel is located at URL http://yourserver_ip:9001
2. Once you are logged into MSP Panel, click on All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, Click the username link under whom you want to add FTP account.
4. In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from MSP Panel. Under Database section click on Sql Server icon.
5. In the next screen, list of previously added MS SQL databases will be populated. To create a new MS SQL database, click on Create Database button.
6. In the next screen, specify the database name in box and click Save button.
7. You could see newly created database in database list. To create a database user, click Create User button.
8. At SQL User Properties page, specify the database username, password and select the default database for this user from the drop down menu. You can also allow this user to access your other databases as well. To allow this user to access other databases, you just need to check the respective database checkbox. Click Save button.
9. Once MSSQL database and database user is created, you could see them listed as follows.